Gordy’s accepts manufacturer coupons that have been clipped from newspapers or magazines as well as internet coupons that have been printed by the customer. Any item returned for a refund will be refunded for the actual price paid. The value of any coupon used to purchase the item will not be refunded. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or to limit quantities.
- One Manufacturer coupon per product purchased
- Coupon must match the item purchased (brand, product, and size)
- All coupons must have an expiration date
- Coupons cannot be expired
- Coupons must contain a redemption address
- Coupons must scan at the register
- Original coupons only; photocopies cannot be accepted
- The value of the coupons cannot exceed the price of the item. If the value of the coupons exceeds the item price, only the amount up to the item price will be deducted
- It is the policy of Gordy’s to accept one Manufacturer coupon and one Store coupon per item. However, the value of the coupons cannot exceed the price of the item. If the value of the coupons exceeds the item price, only the amount up to the item price will be deducted.
- Customer must meet buying specification as stated on coupon.
- Internet coupons are subject to the same requirements listed above
- We do not accept internet coupons for Free items
- We gladly accept legitimate internet coupons. However, there are a growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in circulation. We are committed to protecting our customers, manufacturers, and our company against this illegal activity. Please understand if we cannot honor an internet coupon that has been presented. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or to limit quantities. Gordy’s reserves the right to withdraw the acceptance of internet coupons.