Gordy’s County Market would like to help with each and every request, decisions are based upon need. We reserve the right to offer items at substantial reduced cost to assist your organization. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for consideration, and please use the following guidelines.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL OR PHONE IF YOUR DONATION IS GRANTED.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL ABOUT YOUR REQUEST.
WHERE WE FUND
Gordy’s County Market contributions are awarded to civic and charitable non-profit organizations in the areas that we serve, and at the discretion of Gordy’s County Market.
WHAT WE FUND
Contributions by Gordy’s County Market are focused on organizations that enhance educational opportunities, community quality of life and economic health in the communities we serve. We have a special interest in increasing the opportunities for youth to become productive citizens. We take all requests into consideration; however they should meet the education aspect to be considered.
WHAT WE DO NOT FUND
- Political organizations or activities
- Operating budgets (i.e. salaries, day to day expenses)
- Annual or automatic renewal grants
- Beauty pageants or beauty pageant participants
- Requests from organizations that discriminate based on race, creed, color, sex or national origin
- School requests outside of our school business partnerships with the exception of certain in-kind donations that enhance civic and community activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Charitable organizations interested in requesting a donation from Gordy’s County Market should complete an application online. An online application can be found on the red navigation bar above which includes the following information:
- The amount requested from the Gordy’s County Market;
- How these funds will be used;
- Why the organization or program deserves the funding;
- Plans for supporting the program in the future (if appropriate);
- The names of Gordy’s employees (if any) involved with the event;
- The applicant's nine (9) digit federal tax employer identification number
- Please mention the name, title and phone number of the person to be contacted for any additional information, if needed.